GetBridge LLC (Bridge) is seeking an experienced Technical Proposal Writer to join our central bid team, working on a diverse range of proposals that include learning and talent management systems, online learning, learning experience platforms and more.
Working either remotely or in one of our offices in Salt Lake, UT or Raleigh, NC you’ll join an international team in preparing winning proposals, presentations and maintaining our internal knowledge base.
- You have an obsessive attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- You know how to plan your time in order to deliver against a deadline
- You’re proactive and you know how to work well in a team to coordinate efforts and deliver an outstanding proposal.
- You’re a problem solver, with the ability to navigate through complex proposals and utilise resources to bring to resolution issues that arise during response to proposals
- You’re highly technically literate and comfortable compiling tender responses with an advanced level of technical detail.
- You have experience of solutions hosted in public cloud and on-premise environments
- You’re design-savvy, ideally with experience in creating attractive documents in Microsoft Office.
- You would ideally have at least two years’ experience in technical bid writing
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of international technology brands, learning every day
- You’ll get to know the ins and outs the innovative product portfolio of a global learning and talent management leader
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues and a terrific working culture
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none.
What you’ll be doing every day
- Completing often highly technical RFPs and RFIs alongside Sales teams and Subject Matter Experts
- Answering security questionnaires relating to application development, testing and hosting security controls against regulations and standards
- Answering prospect/client follow-up questions about system and network architecture, data protection and privacy in a timely manner
- Contribute to the collection of standard RFP response materials and incorporate into the content repository.
- Assisting with maintenance of RFP/functional and technical databases
- Networking and collaborating with stakeholders to influence and impact requirements related to proposal development.
- Re-writing/content-editing technical information received from the account team.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Writing compelling case studies for inclusion in proposals
When applying for this role please tell us how you could add value to our team and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.