People Matter Most!
We are a global team of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers across Hungary, the US, and many other countries. We help our customers create work cultures people love.
About the Product
GetBridge was founded to define, develop, and deploy world-class, easy-to-use software; and that’s what we do and will keep on doing. We make better, more usable tools for teaching, learning and career management, stuff people will actually use. Are you interested? Check THIS out.
So here are our questions to you:
Do you have a “Challenge Accepted” attitude?
You belong with us, if you:
- You can work in an empowered environment where we support you to take an initiative to solve interesting problems.
- Enjoy working with your team using lean product development. Make decisions, iterate and learn.
- Love to learn new things and improving yourself is encoded in your DNA.
Knowledge is power; are you armored?
Here’s our tech stack - what you will learn:
- CI/CD: GitHub, Spinnaker
- Monitoring: DataDog
- CMO: SAFe, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, GSuite
- (Backend: Java/Kotlin+Spring, Ruby)
Do you like things to be in balance?
Our offer focuses on your:
- Healthy work-life balance: We have a great office at MOM Park where you are welcome, but there is no mandate to get to work on a regular basis. Our employees enjoy the freedom to manage their working hours.
- Personal growth: We want to bring out the best in you through several things, learning days, quarterly hack weeks, LinkedIn Learning, mentorship, career development plan and training opportunities from the first day.
- Financial stability: We offer you a competitive salary package (1.4 - 1.7M HUF gross / month depending on your seniority), bonus (based on the performance of the company), a comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover, SZÉP card, and other fringe benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.