People Matter Most!
We are a global team of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers across Hungary, the US, and many other countries. We help our customers create work cultures people love.
About the Product
GetBridge was founded to define, develop, and deploy world-class, easy-to-use software; and that’s what we do and will keep on doing. We make better, more usable tools for teaching, learning and career management, stuff people will actually use. Are you interested?
About the Position
If you are interested to lead a team of developers and create an open and collaborative culture, we have an Engineering Team Lead role for you. You can work in an empowered environment where we support you to play an important role in solving interesting problems. You will be working with your team using lean product development. Make decisions, iterate and learn. If you love to learn new things and improve yourself is encoded in your DNA, this could be your perfect opportunity.
Do you have a “Challenge Accepted” attitude?
You belong with us, if you:
- Leading a team of developers, creating a great working environment
- Transmitting the Vision and Mission of the company to the team and foster the company culture
- Choose the right development methodology, upkeep the compatibility with other teams
- Facilitating technical decisions, and contribute to the company’s technical strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Manager in developing/grooming the feature backlog
- Managing technical backlog (tech debt management, tech strategy execution)
- Leading backlog grooming and planning, responsibility for monitoring and reaching the committed deadlines
- Facilitate close collaboration between Engineering and Product.
- Representing the Team and continuously improving collaboration with the organisation.
- Catalyse direct reports’ growth
- Taking care of day-to-day people management administration duties (absence, expenses, etc.)
Knowledge is power; are you armored?
- Experience in Software Development, with at least 2+ years of proven experience leading Software Engineering team
- Knowledge how to make teams effective, manage deliverables
- Solid proficiency in communicating with both technical and management level
- A team player who is open to share knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Ability to catalyse your reports’ career advancement
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns, and grows
- You feel comfortable using English as a working language
Do you like things to be in balance?
Our offer focuses on your:
- Healthy work-life balance: We have a great office at MOM Park where you are welcome, but there is no mandate to get to work on a regular basis. Our employees enjoy the freedom to manage their working hours.
- Personal growth: We want to bring out the best in you through several things, learning days, quarterly hack weeks, LinkedIn Learning, mentorship, career development plan and training opportunities from the first day.
- Financial stability: We offer you a competitive salary package (1.6 - 2.1M HUF gross / month depending on your seniority), bonus (based on the performance of the company), a comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover, SZÉP card, and other fringe benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.