LTG is seeking a dynamic People Business Partner (HRBP) with prior experience in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and apply excellent business instincts, develop talent, and help maintain an environment where employees can thrive. The position will report directly to the Manager, People.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with employees and management across all levels of the organization
- Advise leaders on people issues including performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, and other areas as needed
- Partner with People team to manage compensation programs including salary and equity reviews, market adjustments and promotions
- Conduct market compensation reviews to help ensure employee pay remains competitive
- Train leaders on management best practices
- Provide leaders with proactive solutions to facilitate meeting business goals
- Promote a culture of ownership, relationships, openness, and simplicity
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- BS Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years of HR experience managing employee relations concerns
- Solid understanding of compensation management including administering annual pay reviews, stock based compensation, and market evaluations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills in business performance
- Demonstrated ability to build successful relationships and partner with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and issues creatively
- Attention to detail, organized and desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At LTG we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.