Product Manager, Bridge
Salt Lake City, UT - Remote OK / Product / Full-Time
At Bridge, we believe People Matter Most. Our learning and performance platform helps transform organizations through connection, alignment, and growth. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management for Bridge, you will develop new opportunities and features that support that mission. Your job is to recognize an opportunity, define it, champion it, and deliver it.
This position can be based in our Salt Lake City office or in your own home in the US. We have distributed team members across the US and beyond.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engaging with clients, prospects, and internal teams to identify opportunities.
- Driving a product vision and product strategies that help our customers build cultures where people matter.
- Organizing and prioritizing the execution of features within our Agile environment -- shipping product! You will serve as the product owner for a web development team.
- Supporting go-to-market activities, collaborating with marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders and influencing decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Confident in decision-making. Has the ability to disagree and commit when necessary.
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns, and grows.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to tailor messages to match the audience.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills. Uses data and frameworks to simplify complex situations.
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership.
- 2-3 years of software product management experience
Not Required, but Awesome
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Organizational Development, Human Resources, or related field
- Experience with human resources, corporate learning and development, or talent management
What We Offer
- An honest workplace dedicated to helping you develop, personally and professionally
- 100% paid medical premiums for families
- 22 days paid vacation, 11 holidays, and more
- Competitive family leave policies
- Work from home allowance
We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.