Our Customer Success Team is a crew of hard working, motivated, helpful all-stars that provide excellence to our customers and strive to make Bridge a more successful company.
Adoption, Growth & Advocacy is the name of the game. We own the onboarding process, propel adoption, drive value, ensure renewals and encourage referrals.
What you will be doing:
- In one word, it’s all about Retention
- Partner with a large pool of customers (> 300) to understand their goals and how they measure success to drive revenue growth
- Onboard tech-touch customers and assist in adopting Bridge and related/relevant products
- Help customers grow their business through utilization of Bridge and related/relevant products
- Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
- Project manage customer escalations
- Communicate customer needs cross-departmentally
- Own overall customer relationships, such as CSAT Surveys, NPS, Renewals, and Upsell Lead Generation
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Extremely strong organizational and communication skills, demonstrated follow-up and follow-through
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
- Experience learning and using several software platforms
- Customer-facing background within the software / SAAS industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
- Corporate LMS experience a bonus
- You are teachable and love learning new things
- You are not afraid to lean into customer escalations and help solve issues
- You love being part of a team
- You are helpful
- You are motivated
- You provide excellence
- You are hard working
- You like to have fun
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.