Bridge is hiring a senior, frontend software engineer. We take frontend architecture seriously, and, accordingly, we have a sophisticated approach to frontend development for an outstanding product. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — and using a modern frontend stack that includes ReactJS and TypeScript, we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What we do:
- We are full stack engineers with experience building web scale services in a loosely coupled but highly integrated system, as well as developing web scale single-page web apps with modern web technology.
- We are a mixed stack and polyglot team with a deep commitment to quality and to using the right tech for each problem we solve.
- We have standardized on ReactJS for all frontend apps.
- In addition, we use Ruby, Rails, Kotlin, SpringBoot, Go, PostgreSQL, and Kubernetes.
What We Look For:
- Deep experience with ReactJS
- An understanding of modern frontend architectures like app shell and micro-frontend.
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Breadth of experience (and interest) in different languages and frameworks.
- Ability to solve complex problems requiring in-depth analysis.
- Mastery of your chosen tools.